Both impressive runs. Dan, I think raw uptime is
the currency here :) The 1000 year piece is a cool idea.

How about a musical tower of Hanoi?

Perhaps the success of installations like these
has to do with the systems on which they run,
since we're often building in an embedded or minimal
context.

The rig I put together with RTCmix was a stripped down
Debian, with not much more than coreutils and what it
took to build and run the barebones.

Andy Farnell <padawa...@obiwannabe.co.uk>