On 8 February 2011 01:09, Morgan Packard <mor...@morganpackard.com> wrote:
> SuperCollider -- GPL licence, would require that I open-source my app

And also (apparently) require that you don't publish it on the Apple
app store, since Apple's terms and conditions are incompatible with
the GPL.

(At least, there have been two or three well-publicised cases -- most
recently with VLC -- in which apps have been pulled from the store by
Apple once it was pointed out that they must be distributed under the
terms of the GPL.  At one point I had a fairly clear idea of what the
incompatibility was, but Apple have changed their T&Cs at least twice
since then and I'm no longer confident about it.)

Chris