It's very easy to use Csound to solve idle mind puzzles! I think many
of us, certainly myself, find ourselves becoming distracted by the
technical work involved in making computer music, as opposed to the
superficially easier but in reality far more difficult work of
composing.

Regards,
Mike

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Emanuel Landeholm
<emanuel.landeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well. I need to start using csound. To actually do things in the real
> world instead of just solving idle mind puzzles.
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Victor <victor.lazzar...@nuim.ie> wrote:
>> i have been running csound in realtime since about 1998, which makes it
>> what? about fourteen years, however i remember seeing code for RT audio in
>> the version i picked up from cecelia.media.mit.edu back in 94. So, strictly
>> this capability has been there for the best part of twenty years.

Michael Gogins
Irreducible Productions
http://www.michael-gogins.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com