Hello Fritz,

you got it right, the purpose of the test is to compare two models (traditional
vs adaptive sinusoidal analysis) and hopefully show one outperforms the other.
Thanks to the listeners who volunteered, the test successfully showed just
that. If you're interested, I can send you the article (after and if it's
accepted)

Marcelo