Hi Russel,

you will most certainly not be happy with that.

If you put the LP through a second lowpass you get a 24db lowpass
If you put the HP output through a lowpass, you get a 12db bandpass
If you put the HP output through a second highpass you get a 24db highpass.

The problem is, that the 24db lowpass and the 24db highpass don't add together
if they are generated from only two SVFs - you will loose mid-frequency content.

Also, what ever you do with svfs, use Andy's version (see Ross' email) - it's
worth it :-).

Cheers,
 - Clemens Heppner