On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM, David Olofson <da...@olofson.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Russell Borogove <kal...@estarcion.com> wrote:
[...]
> [...] the LP output of the first filter won't contain more than the
> difference between a 12 and 24 dB/oct filter - [...]

Ehrm... Indeed, I'm not nearly awake yet! :-D

Of course, it contains more than that - but I'm thinking in terms of
what the HP part of the second stage filter needs to actually generate
any output at all. :-)

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |