Er, minor correction, the effect I was talking about on the tune (where the
echo is more part of the sound than perceived as a repeat) is the bass and the
textural chordal change thing most easily heard in the sparse section starting
at 1:37; my buddy added all the mallet things with echo (still cool, just
differentiating what in my mind are two completely different uses of echo).