Hi Brad,

That's a great question, thanks for asking.

There has been some initiatives to do Python bindings with JUCE:
http://www.juce.com/forum/topic/run-python-scripts-within-juce-app

I'd be curious to hear whether there's a use case for it, and whether we
should investigate this more fully. What would you need exactly?

Best regards
JB