Thanks for the reply. I don't quite know what I would be creating, at this point. Perhaps someone has used cython with JUCE and can speak up.

brad

On 09/02/2015 01:30 PM, Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut wrote:
Hi Brad,

That's a great question, thanks for asking.

There has been some initiatives to do Python bindings with JUCE: http://www.juce.com/forum/topic/run-python-scripts-within-juce-app

I'd be curious to hear whether there's a use case for it, and whether we should investigate this more fully. What would you need exactly?

Best regards
JB