Thanks for sharing. Looks nice!

A question: I see that the write callback supplies a minimum and maximum
number of frames that the callback is allowed to produce. I would prefer a
callback that instructed me to produce a given number of samples. It is
simpler and more consistent with existing APIs. Is there a reason for the
minimum and maximum arguments?

And an observation: libsoundio has a read and a write callback. If I was
writing an audio program that produced output based on the input (such as a
reverb, for example), do I have any guarantee that a write callback will
only come after a read callback, and that for every write callback there is
a read callback?

Thanks!
Ian