Seth,

Did you consider my pink noise implementation
https://github.com/Stenzel/newshadeofpink ?

There is one implementation with 20 octaves in pink-low.h - doing much more
octaves would require to rewrite it using double precision.
Spectrum of generated noise is not yet perfect but slightly bettern than all
methods with filtered white noise I have seen so far.

In case you really want 32 octaves you would need double precision anyway
because the scale of your highest band is roughly 2^-32 times your lowest band
and there is no way the 23-bit mantissa of a single precision float can
properly handle this.

Stefan