On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Martin Hermant
<martin.herm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @bjorn :
> if i use some fading i think leaning toward crossfading to avoid audio
> silences part
> these 1/60th of second « gap » is audible right?

I believe I made an assumption that you were talking about looping
rhythms and now I'm not sure if that's true. The solution I described
is something that I found worked well for many sources and was very
simple, but it does depend a lot on what you are trying to do. As r
b-j alluded, the rabbit hole can get very deep, especially if you are
talking about loop points for notes or something like that. If the
1/60th second dropout is likely to matter for your application, then
my solution is useless :(

bjorn