From: music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu
<music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu> on behalf of Nigel Redmon
<earle...@earlevel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:44 AM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Blend two audio

Suggestions of crossfading techniques, but I’m not convinced that solves the
problem the OP posed:

"given [two] identical audio inputs...A1 is ahead of A2 by t sec, when switch
from A1 to A2...it should be seamless”

If the definition of “seamless” is glitch-free, crossfading will solve it. But
then why mention “identical" and “ahead”?

I think he’s talking about synchronization. And it’s unclear whether t is known.

On Jun 16, 2018, at 10:45 AM, Benny Alexandar