Hi !

Thanks a lot for all your replies.
Yes it helps a lot to get started on the right track.
It also gives me good direction to dig to improve the basic results and
achieve a "personal sound design" (something different than the ready-made
filters that I  have).
At least to try something with low level building blocks.

> But it is having the resonance in parralel to a dry sound that bothers
me; but may be that's the only way to do ?
design
Sorry about that : I was refering to a lowpass+bandpass in parallel, but
only the band pass would resonate.
But in fact I know the result sounds like two parralel filters :-) and is
not the right way to do it.

Thanks.

Mehdi