Adam Golding wrote:
i was discussing this in one of the classical threads--i repaste my suggestion here:

I must say, I'm a bit confused by your proposal and don't understand all of it,
probably because it's very classical-related.
Again I'm pointing to the plans for the NextGenerationSchema (I wish more
people would read it so we would have a better basis for discussing):
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ObjectModel and especially the older page
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/TrackGrouping probably help you in realising what
should belong where.

Though what I'm trying to put through here is just a change of terms in
OtherVersionRelationshipType (and to extend it to releases). No change in the
meaning, because it already *is* about re-recordings (at least that's what the
wiki page and the AR description say).

Simon (Shepard)