On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:52:21AM +0200, Philipp Wolfer wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Kuno Woudt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > http://musicbrainz.org/track/95f5b438-0dfe-4061-bbc2-c12612ca1f60.html
>
> That's a completely different topic as in this song the slashes are not
> separating multiple track titles but are part of the title itself.

It's not a completely different topic, for some tracks it may be
difficult to determine if the slashes in a track title are intended
as seperators of different song titles or are part of a single song
title.  I chose this example as one where it is clear that you're
dealing with a single song, but it won't always be this obvious.

Someone not familiar with Autechre for example, could interpret
http://musicbrainz.org/track/7cf93d50-d0f4-457d-801a-57f2667fc56b.html
as two seperate song titles  (either way the title is mostly
meaningless).

But, I believe in most cases where it is unclear, ConsistentOriginalData
will apply.  So you don't have to worry about figuring out if
MultipleTitleStyle
applies or not, because ConsistentOriginalData will trump it anyway.

-- kuno / warp.