Am 2015-02-10 um 22:42 schrieb Robert Bihlmeyer:
> Of course, some intelligence in software would be needed to show the
> transitive relationships. But that would be nice, anyway, so that "don't
> make relationship clusters" makes sense.

Regarding grandparent relationships, we have a fair number (more than
100, IIRC) of them already in the database. Of those that I
spot-checked, all three (child, parent, grandparent) were MB-relevant.
The ones I still remember are Leopold, Wolfgang Amadeus, and Franz Xaver
Wolfgang Mozart, as well as Benito Mussolini with his son and granddaughter.

Better software support that showed me that Leopold is the grandfather
of Franz Xaver without me resorting to SQL would be desirable.

(There are also two families, where four generations are in our database...)

--
Robbe