WHY INDIAN MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, JEWS, N EAST & SOUTH INDIANS AND LOCAL
AMERICANS NOT ALLOWED IN INDIA DAY PARADE?

  It is very unfortunate in New Jersey all our Professional, Business & Trade
organizations have become Gujarati Samaj affairs. Look at FIA, IBA & AICC none
of them wants to include every faith, religion & region from India in their
managing committees and are working against their own community. These
organizations are notorious for not helping the less fortunate and the youth of
the community. Under these organizations Police Union called the entire
community of Indian origin, “Cockroaches, Animals, Illiterates and illegal go
home with impunity from apartheid laws in the presence of Print & TV Media.

  For India Day Parade FIA & IBA never include Indian Christians, Muslims,
Sikhs and North East & South Indians as well as the local American residents of
New Jersey. Neither have they included the Youth and the local artists in any
events. Nor they understand the meaning of Racial Integration by excluding the
local American artists from events like India Day Parade. By inviting few
Political Scoundrels from the Party of their choice the organizers are ruining
our Political image and understanding of Democracy also. India Day Parade has
become a mindless Gujarati Samaj & Democrat Party affair in New Jersey & New
York.

  Most pathetic in India Day Parade is dominanance of Bollywood personalities &
their poor totally out of tune local imitations, people who are stealing from
the community by selling our honor & dignity and floats like Teen Patti Party
with Bikini clad women which is no where reflecting the rich culture and
heritage of Maa Durga’s India or Lord Krishna’s India or Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s
India or Jesus Christ’s India or  Prophet Mohammad’s India or Laksmi Mittal,
Azim PremJi, Ratan Tata, Kumar Mangalam or Abdul Kalam’s modern India as well
as  contribution of Indian’s like Dr Sam Pitroda, Deepak Chopra, Sanjay Gupta,
Nora Jones, Prof Jagdish Bhagwati, Prof Sunil Khilnani, Indra Nooyi, Victor
Menenzes, H P Rama, B U Patel,  Umang Gupta, Niranjan Shah, Sucheta & Anil
Kapuria, Vinod Khosla,  Vinod Dham, Sonny Mehta in the American society and
economy.

  People who understand public service and are capable of bringing good for the
community are side lined because they can not steal and lie like Seema Singh or
Pradip Kothari or behave like Dr Sudhir Parikh or Shobna Patel on the sheer
strength of their money not intelligence and understanding of the concept of
public service, racial integration, dignity & honor of the community and due
respect & loyalty to our adopted country United States of America.

  Can we start practicing Democracy, Secularism & Racial integration in real
life?

  God Bless America & Every Human on Earth
  With due respect
  Dave Makkar

   www.profilingrace.blogspot.com
  www.racialbrutality.org