Ex-state employee (of SEEMA SINGH) must repay $86K in pension benefits Friday,
September 28, 2007 BY DARRYL R. ISHERWOOD
  TIMES OF TRENTON
  A former state employee hired as a consultant just days after her retirement
has been ordered to repay more than $86,000 in pension benefits.

  Leora Mosston was hired as a consultant by then-Ratepayer Ad vocate Seema
Singh six days after her retirement as Singh's chief of staff. State pension
officials have determined Mosston should have been considered an employee, not
a contractor, and was not entitled to collect her pension during her three-year
stint as consultant.

  Singh, a Democrat who left state employment earlier this year and is
currently running for state Senate in the 14th District, is the subject of a
state ethics investiga tion as a result of the incident, in which she rehired
Mosston at $125 per hour, nearly two and a half times her former salary.

  "In July, the Division of Pensions sent her a letter saying they had ruled
that she really is an employee and not a consultant and determined pension
benefits she received during that period should be returned," said state
Treasury Department spokesman Mark Perkiss.

  In addition to the $86,000 in pension payments, state officials have ordered
Mosston to pay $12,900 to cover payments she would have been required to make
to the state pension system had she been correctly classified as an employee.

  Mosston, who in addition to pension payments collected more than $520,000 in
salary during her three-year consulting stint, did not return calls for
comment. According to Perkiss, she is appealing the decision.

  A spokeswoman for Singh's Senate campaign yesterday disputed the pension
division's findings, saying Mosston was hired by Singh for a different job than
the one she retired from in July 2003.

  Yesterday, Singh's opponent in the race for the Senate, Republican
Assemblyman Bill Baroni, said pension abuse is an "extraordinarily serious
allegation," at a time when the pension system is vastly underfunded.

  Devendra Makkar
  568 Ashwood Rd., Springfield, NJ 07081
  973 416 1600 Fax: 973 416 1500

  Dec. 8, 2006
  Executive Committee on Ethical Standards
  P.O. Box 082
  Trenton, NJ 08625-0082
  Fax: 609 633 9252
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Attn.: Ms. Rita Strmensky, Executive Director

  Re: Complaint against Rate Payer Advocate Seema Singh for Corruption & Ethics
         Violation filed with State Governor Jon Corzine on Nov. 16, 2006

  Dear Ms. Stremensky,

              I have been advised by the governor’s office to file the above
complaint with your office. Further they have also told me once your office
review this complaint and find Ms. Singh guilty or in violation of ethics or
applicable laws for the office she is holding, then only any administrative or
legal or punitive action can be taken against her.

              I want to bring to your kind attention that Ms. Singh is leaving
for India on or about Jan. 1st 2007. As per official rules for Public Office
holders, she should not be allowed to leave the country till your office is
conducting investigations unless and until her trip to a Foreign Country are of
great economic or political importance for the State of New Jersey. Moreover in
her own words it is a fun packed trip to meet Bollywood Film & TV Stars and to
enjoy the free hospitality of industrial group like Raunaq Pharmaceutical etc.
She must be sent on an “Administrative Paid Leave” for the entire period under
the same rules till your investigations are completed. This leave does not
reflect in any way that the Public Servant is guilty or not guilty of any wrong
doings.

              Please feel free to call the undersigned if you or your office
needs further documentation or any information related to this complaint.

              Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

      Sincerely,

      Devendra Makkar

  Encl.: Copy of the Complaint against Ms. Seema Singh addressed to Gov.
Corzine.
             Copy of the information distributed at AICC Networking Night Nov.
15, 06.

  cc: Joint Legislative Committee on Ethical Standards.
        Honorable Ronald Chen, Public Advocate, State of NJ.

  Devendra Makkar
  568 Ashwood Rd.,
  Springfield, NJ 07081
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Nov. 16, 2006
  Governor Jon Corzine
  State of New Jersey
  125 W State St., CN 001
  Trenton, NJ 08625-0001

  Re: Unethical & Corrupt Rate Payer Attorney Seema Singh
  SEEMA SINGH MUST BE DISMISSED

  Hon. Sir:

              I have failed to understand about the standards on Ethics,
Morality, Honesty and Accountability you always talk in Public for individuals
in Public Offices. I will be highly obliged if you can put them in writing for
the benefit of common citizens like me who should not make complaints about
terrorist threats made by corrupt and racist officials like Carteret Planning
Board Chairman Hardyal Singh and Springfield Mayor Clara Harelik both Democrats
to the citizens with impunity from your administration.

              Yesterday it was the turn of your Cabinet Member Seema Singh
another Democrat to make terrorist threats because she does not like the idea
of discussing Legalized Corruption in AICC Net Working Night with fellow
members. During Gov. McGreevey’s tenure in violation of state law she installed
Geeta Bajaj from New York on state Payroll to improve her media and public
image. That is besides the point now the same Geeta Bajaj is very busy in
making media and public image of her rival Democrat Assemblyman Upendra
Chivukula. Seema Singh also has a long and established track record of misusing
her official positions like collecting large amount of Money for the battered
women and installing her self and her cronies in various organizations with no
transparency and accountability. Privately people call her the most privileged
battered women of the Indian-American community that’s why she deserves all
those funds!

              Last night in Net Working Night for AICC members a paper was
distributed with a small paragraph from the ruling on Legalized Corruption by
Union County Superior Court Judge Ross Anzaldi in which Seema Singh was also a
defendant for breaking state law by hiring a New York resident Geeta Bajaj on
state pay roll. Due to typo error her name was not mentioned as defendant but
it does have the names of Wilentz, Goldman and Spitzer, PA, the Woodbridge Law
firm the sponsor and Key Note speaker for the Net Working Night as defendants
out of the total 189 defendants. V.P. Sat Khurana was the first one to receive
that  paper around 6.50 P.M. and discussed the issue for more than 10 minutes
with a promise to look for details on the web. The same person after more than1
hour charged like a mad bull on the instigation of Ms. Singh towards me and
took me out of the Hall and together they started making terrorists threats and
told me to leave.
  Ms. Singh in a highly uncivilized gangster like approach shouted at me that I
must take that flier (according to her) back from every one, I must show my
membership and I must leave otherwise she is going to call the Cops. I told her
I will not do anything whatever she is demanding and she is free to call the
Police. After that she and Sat Khurana was joined by few more people Anil
Bansal,  Manhar Shah, Mahesh Hegde, Suresh Arya and 2-3 more with names unknown
to me. Ms. Singh said we are the Committee and we have decided that you must
leave. My answer was AICC is a public body any Committee Meeting to be held
must adhere to legalities like “Notification and Advertising Requirements” you
can not go into a bathroom and decide issues. I refuse to be dictated by
illegal non-elected Board acting illegally especially when they are in
violation of my Free Speech Rights and I went back in the Hall. While in the
Hall a representative of the Albert Palace approached me and said
 “Host Seema Singh wants you to leave.” I told him she is not the Host it is
AICC which is public body and any decision taken against my presence must be
done publicly with an opportunity to me to explain my side of the story. He
must stay out of it and any manhandling to me will be in gross violations of my
Civil Rights. After this Anil Bansal approached me and said can I make you a
request to leave? I told him, “Mr. Bansal I am the last person on the face of
the earth who will tolerate any kind of injustice including what Seema Singh is
trying to accomplish in a gangster like approach with full knowledge and
understanding of Law.”

  Jan. 01, 2007 Ms. Singh is leaving for India on a (fully paid) fun packed
vacation trip and opportunity to stay in best of the hotels as well as to meet
Film Stars, according to her. It must be investigated who is paying for this
very expansive trip and what benefit it will bring to the State when we are
reeling under financial crises. Looking at her track record she may be able to
extort financial and material gains from Indian Businesses by misusing her
State Position in your Cabinet. Moreover a person who can not spell the word
“Business” how we can make that person Leader of a Business Delegation?

  Looking at all the above and comparing the unethical misconduct of Seema
Singh with ousted quasi criminal Attorney General Zulima Farber don’t you think
attorneys like them should be hanged to death? These kinds of attorneys are
cancer in the society, who commits crime with full understanding and knowledge
of Law to make mockery of our justice system. Since we do not have such
provisions in Law at least Your Honor can dismiss her from your Cabinet to
maintain the highest ethical and moral standards for the office held by Ms.
Singh and you to maintain the public trust in such Public Office’s.

                                                  Respectfully Submitted,
                                                  Devendra Makkar

  P.S. Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, PA gave more than $220,000 to Middlesex
County
         Democrats in last 5 years and in 2005 got contracts worth $275,000
from them.

  Encl.: Copy of the Paper Distributed at AICC Net Working Night at Albert
Palace
  cc: AICC
        Assemblyman Upendra Chivukula
        Rate Payer Attorney Seema Singh

  MAKKAR V. STATE OF NEW JERSEY ET AL, MAKKAR V. WILF ET AL, UNN L 308 06 &
1007 06 CIVIL ACTION FILED AGAINST 189 POLITICIANS including Governor Corzine,
Assemblyman Upendra Chivukula AND attorneys Warren Wilentz, John Anzalone,
Torregrossa-O’Connor, Wiletz, Goldman, Spitzer, Rate Payer Advocate Seema Singh
etc., state & municipal employees AND some individuals  FOR LEGALIZED
CORRUPTION & RACIAL SEGRAGATION. (Summary of the Transcripts):

  Dave: All these attorneys are more intelligent than me. All of them are
more...

  Judge Ross R. Anzaldi: I think you’re very intelligent. You’re putting
together. You know you are making your effort to do what you feel is
appropriate.

  Dave: They are more intelligent than me. they are missing the point. These
people are in an advantageous position and are more equal than others. If a
person like me, who is FOB, fresh off the boat, can pinpoint the corruption.
These people are part of the corruption and doing corruption and helping
corruption. That’s very pathetic. I’m living in the most corrupt state of
United States. 8.5 Million people are being governed by 566 Mayors, 600 Police
Chiefs, 3,000 Councilmen. All kind of nonsense. You go to New York City, 8
Million people they have only 1 Mayor, 51 Councilmen and 1 Police Chief. This
case involves massive corruption.         (www.municipalcorruption.blogspot.com)

  Judge: What Mr. Makkar does express, repeatedly, and most strongly, because I
am convinced he feels this sincerely, is that there is corruption afoot, not
only in the township of Springfield, but in the County of Union and in the
state of New Jersey, That it’s systemic. He alleges that it’s systemic
throughout the governmental agencies. Though I’m convinced he feels this
sincerely, there is requirements that this Court must address. Therefore, I am
compelled to dismiss.....his complaints....
  (ha! ha! ha! my loyalty is towards Politicians who has put me in this office.
Why I should care about the Residents they don’t have any role when it comes to
my promotion or re-confirmation, so why I should I treat this case as “Public
Interest Litigation”

  Dave: I’m disappointed.

  Judge: I can appreciate your frustration.

  Dave: Is not frustration. These are the facts, I’m an illiterate person. And
I’m dealing with very well educated people and they’re themselves involved in
corruption. That’s it.        (For info: www.
Attorney-judge-corruption.blogspot.com)

  FACTS ABOUT NJ: 8,000 sq. miles 588 governments with a budget of $32 billion
for the state & 34 billion for local governments and has a debt of $100
billion. Over 9,000 Elected officials, 350,000 state& municipal employees.
Property tax collection $19 billion. Against National average $8,000 NJ Cost to
educate a student $18,000 & $29,000 in Abbott Districts still 250,000 students
can not comprehend in basic education. There is no match to NJ in the entire
world. It is legally corrupt & racist.

  ON NOV 15, 2006 IN FRONT OF AICC "YES MADAM" SLAVE MEMBERS IN ALBERT PALACE
MS. SEEMA SINGH SHOUTED, "MR. MAKKAR HAS HIS OWN PRECEPTION ABOUT CORRUPTION."

  FOR MS. SEEMA SINGH'S INFO US ATTORNEY CHRISTOPHER CHRISTIE HAS ALREADY
INDICTED MORE THAN 20 CORRUPT SCOUNDRELS FROM THE ABOVE LIST!

   CAN MS. SEEMA SINGH RESIGNED FROM AICC ON MORAL & ETHICAL ISSUES?

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.