I have begun another set of updates --- 15 files --- for the Mutopia
Project and volunteers are welcome. When complete, we will have cleared the
archive of all pieces built with LilyPond versions 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and 2.0.3.

The target pieces and assignments are listed and will be tracked in this GITHUB
milestone tracker<https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/issues/283>.
There are 15 pieces and I have assigned myself to the first one. I will
keep this tracker updated as pieces are assigned and completed.

To volunteer, select a piece from the list that interests you and send me
an email with the details. To prevent duplication of work, do not start on
updates until I respond to you with a confirmation. You can submit the
finished update to me by mail or with a GITHUB pull request.

-glen
[ Thanks, Javier, for the idea on this style of milestone tracking. ]