#3744: incorrect long header reflow and coloring in pager when changing the
terminal width
---------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  vinc17   |      Owner:  mutt-dev
     Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
 When I resize the terminal window horizontally while being in the pager,
 the long headers are reflowed and colored incorrectly.

 For instance, with the attached mbox file:
 {{{
 mutt -F <(printf "color header cyan black ^from:\ncolor header yellow
 black ^subject:\n") -f mbox
 }}}
 initially gives in the 80-column terminal when viewing the message:
 {{{
 i:Exit  -:PrevPg  <Space>:NextPg v:View Attachm.  d:Del  r:Reply  j:Next
 ?:Help
 From: a very very very very very very very very very very very very very
 very
         very very very long header <a@b.invalid>
 Subject: a very very very very very very very very very very very very
 very
         very very very very long subject

 text
 }}}
 where the "From:" header is in cyan and the "Subject:" header is in
 yellow, as expected. But if I change the terminal width to 66 by resizing
 the window (xterm here), I get:
 {{{
 i:Exit  -:PrevPg  <Space>:NextPg v:View Attachm.  d:Del  r:Reply
 From: a very very very very very very very very very very very
 +very very very
         very very very long header <a@b.invalid>
 +very very
         very very very very long subject

 text
 }}}
 with a reverse-video "+", with both the "From:" and "Subject:" headers in
 yellow. In addition to this color problem, I would have expected:
 {{{
 i:Exit  -:PrevPg  <Space>:NextPg v:View Attachm.  d:Del  r:Reply
 From: a very very very very very very very very very very very
         very very very very very very long header <a@b.invalid>
         very very very very very very long subject

 text
 }}}
 like when I go back to the index and view the message again.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3744>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>