Hi Kevin,

On Monday, 2018-03-12 12:32:31 -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:

> The new mailing list server uses GNU mailman.  There are likely a few
> things that need to be tweeked.  Please let me know about any issues.

On the good side: there's now a

For who needs it, the old
Sender: owner-mutt-...@mutt.org
is now replaced by
Sender: Mutt-dev <mutt-dev-boun...@mutt.org>

> Please let me offer a huge thank you to GBNet for donating their time
> and servers to Mutt for many, many years, and also express my
> appreciation to OSUOSL for working with me to transition to their
> hosting services.

Let me chime in, and thank you for taking care of this and all around Mutt.

  Eike

--
OpenPGP/GnuPG encrypted mail preferred in all private communication.
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A