On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 23:18:51 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On the good side: there's now a

Nice!

> For who needs it, the old
> Sender: owner-mutt-...@mutt.org
> is now replaced by
> Sender: Mutt-dev <mutt-dev-boun...@mutt.org>

That's probably why these two mails slipped though my procmail filters.
Am I the 0.000001 % still using that?

Would it be asking a lot to request an automatic "[mutt-dev] " subject
prefix? It really makes identifying the emails outside of the flashy
luxurious filterung Unix world (i.e. on my smartphone or in the
webmailer) so much easier! (Hey, and my webmail hoster can even
pre-filter based on Subject. Wow.)

Thanks for keeping up the infrastructure, the user agent, and all the
great work! I've been using mutt since 1996, and not planning to give
up in the next 22 years. :)

Moritz