On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 03:32:01PM +0100, Christian Ebert wrote:
The goal is that 'y' should _not_ behave differently. I.e., I should be able to browse-mailboxes, choose a different mailbox and open it without error.

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the barrage of questions in my last email. I should have actually asked questions last year instead of just accepting the patch.

I agree that it shouldn't behave differently, so I will try to track down the difference and see if I can fix it "properly". There *is* a small difference between the two states of invoking <browse-mailboxes>, but I currently can't see how it is causing the problem.

I have the following in my muttrc:

folder-hook somefoldernamepattern ' push <delete-pattern>~r>1m<enter>'

This example isn't triggering the problem for me (I have subsituted '.' for the matching regexec). Would you mind double checking that it isn't a different folder hook, or something else. If you could send a minimal muttrc that triggers it, that would be helpful.

Thank you,

--
Kevin J. McCarthy