* Kevin J. McCarthy on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 09:58:38 +0800:
On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 03:32:01PM +0100, Christian Ebert wrote:
I have the following in my muttrc:

folder-hook somefoldernamepattern ' push <delete-pattern>~r>1m<enter>'

This example isn't triggering the problem for me (I have subsituted
'.' for the matching regexec).  Would you mind double checking that it
isn't a different folder hook, or something else.

Indeed, it must be something else. I was able to repro it by
going into a different target folder.

If you could send a minimal muttrc that triggers it, that would
be helpful.

I'll try. As I have got other stuff on my plate and am back into
blind guessing territory - there is a reason why I wasn't more
precise in my commit message(s) regarding the cause - this may
take a while. Sorry.

--
LAST SHIP HOME
Die Weltumsegelung der Peter von Danzig