On 01/22/99 brian moore uttered the following other thing:
> On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 08:19:10PM -0600, David DeSimone wrote:
> > Of course, Mutt has no ability to create multipart/alternative messages,
> > as far as I can tell.
>
> Probably due to the lack of 'need', since there's not a good way to
> create the content. :/
>
> (Wondering if he should hack a text2enriched filter....)

Mutt does actually support a method for doing it, its just not easy to
do.  Mutt supports the composetyped mailcap command, which allows you to
create a full attachment including headers.  The program would have to
handle everything, though, as mutt doesn't help you at all.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long           "There are no things that man was not meant to know.
 MD6 Crash Test Dummy    There are, perhaps, some things man is too dumb