Stefan `Sec` Zehl:
 |On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 04:18:29PM -0500, Randall Hopper wrote:
 |> For example, it would be really useful if this worked:
 |>
 |>       send-hook  ~A                       "set editor_mime_type=text/plain"
 |>       send-hook  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      "set editor_mime_type=text/enriched"
 |>
 |>       set  editor = "editor_wrapper %t %s"
 |
 |why not use:
 |
 |send-hook  ~A                    'set editor="editor_wrapper text/plain %s"'
 |send-hook  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   'set editor="editor_wrapper text/enriched %s"'
 |
 |> What do you think?
 |
 |    Not really needed, IMHO :)

Sure, you can always do that, but you still have the more annoying 'macro
... ^T^Utext/enriched^M..." contortion you have to remember to invoke each
time because this MIME-type behavior isn't "settable" via the send hook
(AFAIK).

If we could just "set default_mime_type=text/enriched" in the send-hook,
that would do the trick.

--
Randall Hopper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]