At  8:09 AM EST on March 13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent off:
> Please, could anyone send to me the variables that need to be added in
> ~/.muttrc for mutt-i to work with pgp versions 2.6.3i and 5.0i, and with gpg
> altogether?  (or, a muttrc file with all of them)

I recommend you look at Roland Rosenfeld's mutt key bindings at

  http://www.rhein.de/~roland/mutt/keybind

It has bindings to easily switch between PGP 2, 5, and GPG.

--
(Theodore) Sturgeon's Law: Sure, ninety percent of science fiction is crud.
That's because ninety percent of everything is crud.