++ 08/10/99 11:37 +0200 - Thomas Roessler:
>> First of all -- in which version is this?  I've been using 1.0pre2,
>> but that lacked the variable, so I got and compiled pre3.  But that
>> didn't appear to have a $from variable either.  So is this only in
>> the developement version or something?  A patch?
>
>The $from variable is present only in the unstable branch.

With 1.0i, is it still not included? I couldn't find it in the manual,
which means it is not included? It would be a pity as it seems to do
what i need.

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister                                  PGP: see headers