On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 11:51:50AM +1100, you, the extraordinary Andrew Clark, opined:
> I've been told that mutt can do what I want.  I want to set up the
> following:
>
> 1. Collect mail from 2 pop accounts (user1 and user2)
> 2. When I reply to a message addressed to user1, the from header should be
> user1, if I reply to a message addressed to user2, the from header should
> be user2.
>
> Is it possible to get mutt to do this?  I have not been able to figure out
> how yet.  If it is possible, can someone give me a brief run down on the
> process? If it isn't, can anyone tell me a Linux mail client that can?

I do this: Use procmail to sort incoming mail into
folders; here's a fragment of procmailrc:

        -----

# Sort by POP server account

:0:

:0:
Pop/Iname

        -----

And from .muttrc:

        -----

folder-hook Pop/Iname my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
folder-hook Pop/Sympatico my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        -----

Cheers, N.
--
Nollaig MacKenzie