On Sat, Dec 11, 1999 at 03:46:03PM -0500, Richard Hakim wrote:
:
:- In the index of a folder, I'd like the arrow key to scroll over deleted
:messages as well.  Right now if I delete a message and then want the
:scrollbar to go back to that message, I have to type the msg #.

You need to re-bind your arrow keys.  Something like this should work:

        bind pager <up> next-entry
        bind pager <down> previous-entry

:- When I get to the end of the message, right now if I scroll down any more
:(either via space bar or arrow key or whatever) it automatically jumps me
:to the next one.  I want it to stop doing that - I often don't know that's
:the end, so I dont' get to read the bottom (or hit the delete key).  Ideally
:I'd like the space bar to not move to the next message, but the down arrow
:key to still do so.

        set pager_stop

--
Eugene Lee