Mikko --

...and then Mikko Hänninen said...
% Richard Hakim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sat, 11 Dec 1999:
% > - In the index of a folder, I'd like the arrow key to scroll over deleted
%
% The other answers you've gotten have been good, but I'd just like to
% point out that even with the default bindings (?) you can scroll up/down

Yep.

% in the index including the deleted messages if you use J/K for movement.
% No need to type in the msg number, though that works too.

That's what I like, since I'm a vi guy.

%
% It's probably more sensible to rebind the arrow keys though...  Just
% pointing out an alternative approach that I personally use.

I was trying to figure out a way to get the arrow keys to behave like
that, but I couldn't find the symbol for a shifted arrow :-)  I'm sure
the key code/sequence exists, so ...  Is there a way to tell mutt to
bind a particular key code instead of j or J  or \cv or \eV or such?

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature