David Petrou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 08 Feb 2000:
> the only problem is that after i finish writing a message and am
> presented with the compose menu, i do not see my new header.  is there
> a way to add header types that are shown at the compose menu, so that
> i can see what my dynamic header is before sending a message?

There is no way, that I know off, to add custom header fields into that
list.  It sure would be nice though, I'd personally add Mail-Followup-To
and Priority there.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /