On Mon 02/14/00 at 01:20 AM -0500, Russell Hoover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could someone explain where or how the BUFFY_SIZE option got its name?

Still hoping for an answer here.  Does no one the list know why BUFFY_SIZE
or xbuffy were given that name?  Who wrote the xbuffy patch?

I mean, there isn't a DRAGON option is there?

I'm actually trying to respond to someone who asked this very question, absurdly
accusing mutt of being influenced by pop-culture frivolity, and I know that the
original xbuffy patch had nothing to do with this, yet I don't know why it *was*
called that either . . .

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //