Joshua Haberman [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 08:14:35PM +0200, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> > Can't help you with the Mandrake question, sorry -- I don't use RPMs.
> > :-)
>
> I'm fairly certain it's _not_ a Mandrake question, I just included that
> as backgroud information.
>
> I guess the gist of my first question is this: I upgraded from 0.85 or
> so (I wish I could remember the exact version) to 1.0.1i and the colors
> no longer work. I made no other changes to the system configuration in
> the mean time (same terminal program, same .muttrc, etc...) It linked
> with ncurses during the make, so I can't figure out why the colors don't
> work.

Verify that your $TERM supports colors.  It's possible the mandrake
installed version would have been calling a wrapper to deal with this.

And as someone else pointed out, you may have more luck with S-lang, or you
may not.  If you do have better luck with S-lang one of the termcap/info
experts can probably tell you what the problem was.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/