Keeping in mind this is not a PGP mail list, I nonetheless would be
appreciative if anyone could explain why I get a signal 11 error when
running pgp 6.5.2. The mutt docs I've looked at distinguish pgp2 and
pgp5; is 6.5.2 a completely different animal?

I may be taking a oversimplified view of things, but mutt 1.0i-2 (rpm
distro for RHL 6.0) expects to see '/usr/bin/pgps' when I specify pgp5
in the .muttrc file, apparently. So, I've tried renaming the pgp that
came from Network Associates, and I've tried creating a symbolic link to
the executable so that I can invoke 'pgps' and execute the file.

What might I be doing wrong?

Cheers...
--
Alex Lane * Seabrook, Texas, USA  -*-  [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.galexi.com/alex/
       Fall seven times and stand up eight.    (Japanese proverb)