Ralf --

...and then Ralf Hildebrandt said...
% Hi!
%
% To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%
% but I'd rather want to avoid that, since I'm correctly subscribed, so I
% don't see the need to post there. Can I use some nifty trick (a send-hook
% maybe) to change
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% into
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you really don't care about it, just use formail or good old sed (or
the perl -e equivalent :-) to change it when it arrives.

% ?

I don't think that ou can tell mutt to rewrite headers for you on email
that it's reading.  If I misunderstand you and you want to change the
address of replies, you could use the kludge above to add a Reply-To:
field that you like or perhaps use a send-hook to write a new To: header
(though I think that generally fails).

%
% --
% Ralf Hildebrandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
% Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature