Ralf --

...and then Ralf Hildebrandt said...
% On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 10:56:50AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
%
% > If you really don't care about it, just use formail or good old sed (or
% > the perl -e equivalent :-) to change it when it arrives.
%
% formail's fine -- give me a hint

Oh, gawd -- you would have to ask :-)  Well, I'm no formail guru, and
this is untested code, but to change your To: header from

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

your formail call should look something like

  formail -I"To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

or perhaps

  formail -i"To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

to save the old To: header as Old-To: just in case your recipe acts on
the wrong email :-)

If you were going to call this from procmail, your procmail recipe would
probably look about like

  # filter to change To: for bind-users list
  :0 f
  * ^To:.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  | /path/to/your/formail -I"To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I hope this works ;-)

%
% --
% Ralf Hildebrandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
% BTW, did you notice that your word-wrapping algorithm sucks?

Is this a .sig tagline, or do you really mean that I should switch to
par? :-)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature