Hi again!

...and then David @ BigFoot said...
% Hi, folks --
%
% How can I manually update (or create) the References: header in mutt?  I

Well, I got absolutely no answers to this one.  Clearly I should try
again :-)

I realized that what I wanted was a compose function that might be
called "graft", where you graft a message onto a thread tree (maybe
even specifying where by browsing the index, hmmm) and thus create the

Partnered with graft, though probably called from the index instead
(though graft might be useful in the index, too) is prune, which lets you
disconnect errant subthreads caused by someone 'r'eplying to a message
but for a completely different topic, like those people that use old
emails as an address book.

Thoughts?

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature