Hi again!

...and then David @ BigFoot said...
% Thomas, et al --
%
% ...and then Thomas Roessler said...
% % On 2000-04-19 14:57:10 +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
% %
% % > If I remember the thread right, this request came about
% % > partially because you can't do the "graft" function
% % > when sending messages. Even if you use edit-headers and
% % > include a correct References header, Mutt will remove
% % > it before sending.
% %
% % Without checking this in the code, I seem to recall that
% % adding an In-Reply-To header _plus_ a References header
% % will make things work.

I just checked this as I was trying to add a References: header to a
message, and it disappeared when I closed the editor and then looked in
again, even though I-R-T: was there and unchanged.

I guess I just have to save - edit - append as I have been...

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature