On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 08:03:37AM +0200, Frank Derichsweiler wrote:
> > > Now I would like to be abe to create a header with To:
> > > <mailinglist-adress> by pressing e.g. M.

Which mailing list?  Should it depend on the folder/current
message/phase of the moon?  You could, for example, define a macro in a
folder-hook.

> I have already set the subscribe option, I can send reply to the
> list. But then I get the In-Reply-To: header field which is stupid for
> a new thread in the list ...

If you set edit_headers, you can simply delete In-Reply-To: in your
editor (that's what I sometimes use for new threads).

Marius Gedminas
--
A Law of Computer Programming:
        Make it possible for programmers to write in English