Christian Ordig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 12 May 2000:
> On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 03:39:42PM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> > Well, if you sort your emails into separate folders for each list, you
> > can create a macro which is changed for each folder with a folder-hook.
> > Not perhaps the most elegant solution but it should work.
> why a macro? You can simply use the "my_hdr To: list" combined with a
> folder-hook ... that's the nicest solution I think...

Well, there's many different ways to do things.  It depends what you
want to happen.

What I had in mind was define a new key as a macro that will send a
new email to the list, eg. "macro \el <mail>list@somewhere<enter>".
Then define this macro for each folder in a folder-hook, and define
it as a NOP in the default folder-hook.  Then you have a new command,
"send email to list".

If you set my_hdr to: list, I'm not sure how it behaves but it's
possible that *all* emails will be sent to the list, even when you'd
want to send private replies.  If it doesn't, then good. :-)
You also need to remember to do unmy_hdr to: for those folders where
you don't want it.

Anyway, whatever works, is right for you...

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /