Actually I didn't see any option to expunge the messages from the imap server.

Dave

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Dave (Grizz) Glaser proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>
> >Well I tried this, but now when I exit it says "Fetching message" for a
> >long time. Then when I open mutt again all my mail is duplicated (two
> >copies of everything).
>
> You are reading your mail off an IMAP server right?  And you have it set
> _not_ to expunge messages from the imap server.  So, even if a copy is
> fetched locally to mailbox, it may stay on the imap server.
>
> --
> Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
> Green light in a.m. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic
> tickets.

 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz     |
 M&M Systems Administrator      | Forget virus scanning. Its all about "re-
 U201 M&ME Building             | education". Preferably in a parking lot with
 Houghton, MI 49931             | a tire iron.   - BOFH
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |