Suresh --

...and then Suresh Ramasubramanian said...
% Martin Julian DeMello proclaimed on mutt-users that:
%
% >Going through the mailing list and the documentation on mutt.org, it strikes
% >me that what we lack is a 'How do I' FAQ (of the sort perl has). Of course,
%
% Martin - I've been working on something like this (and it's a bit rough

Awesome!  I was thinking of this sort of thing, perhaps as a separate
category, for the FAQ, and had my eye on a few entries -- all after I
write the filtering-mail FAQ entry, of course (*sigh*).

% now).  I'll polish it up and put it up on my website, post a link to
% mutt-users in case anyone wants it.

Hey, I'm interested :-)

%
% >it'd be semiredundant informationwise since it's all there in the manual,
% >but it'd be a useful resource for the newbie daunted by the sheer mass of
% >options and settings to wade through.
%
% Yeah, and who ever heard of newbies doing an rtfm? ;)

Right.  A quick-start / how-do-i / for-the-impatient / faq as Telsa
suggested is just what we need for this, and some REALLY BIG AND GAUDY
pointers to it in various places to cut down on their excuses for not
having read it.

%
% --
% Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% Census Taker to Housewife: Did you ever have the measles, and, if so,
% how many?

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature