Hi there.  I can't seem to figure this one out.  It's like sendmail
is re-writing the Return-Path header and it's making my posts to some
mailing lists bounce for some reason.

I insert a my_hdr Return-Path:... statement into the .muttrc for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but when it bounced back for the second
time it showed the Return-Path as [EMAIL PROTECTED] (where
devel.danen.net is the hostname for this computer).  Since I can't
quite change the hostname on the fly, does anyone know how I can fix
this?

Kinda sucks that I can't post to mailing lists and I don't have this
problem with Pine... =(

Thanks for any tips.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nylon.rope.net.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please forward this message
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get your new address included (#5.7.2)