Telsa Gwynne proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 01:07:16PM +0530 or thereabouts, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 08:30:55AM +0100, Telsa Gwynne typed:
>>
>> Give me a week or so - I'm a fairly new user to mutt (just a couple of
>> years, that's too short a time to really know mutt) - so I thought, as a
>> newbie, I can do a slightly better job.
>
>No hurry, and I absolutely agree. When you're new, you know the simple,
>obvious things that people want to know.

Just came across this _lovely_ FAQ - for PINE, of all things :)

http://www.socha.net/pine-tips.html by Robin Socha <robin @ socha dot net>

I plan to model the planned mutt for dummies [1] on this page.

[1] better not call it that - comdex/idg attorneys will chew my ass off
for copyright violations ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.