David T-G proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>%
>% Mrinal's idea of using CVS for this is pretty good, given such a
>% situation.
>%
>% Could some kind soul please contribute a CVS repository for this?
>
>Show me how and I'll be happy to.  mutt.sector13.org will be coming on
>line soon for this sort of stuff.

Set up at sourceforge -

Project Full Name:  The Mutt For Newbies Guide
Project Unix Name:  mutt-newbie
CVS Server:         cvs.mutt-newbie.sourceforge.net
Shell/Web Server:   mutt-newbie.sourceforge.net

Should be active in a few hours (when their next cronjob runs - six hour
time intervals).  I'll upload the initial work that's been done tomorrow.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Love at first sight is one of the greatest labor-saving devices the