On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 02:38:14PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Using a large mallet, David Champion whacked out:
>
> > Turns out you also can use:
> >     push "<limit>! ~h X-IMAP:<return>"
> > or, I guess,
> >     push "l! ~h X-IMAP:\n"
>
> > I can't guess how much slower that might be, if any, but it's surely
> > simpler.
>
> That works out in the wu-imapd ... and in any case, isn't that the only imap in
> which the 'folder internal data' is generated?

Yes, as far as I know it's only UW does it.  As none of the others
uses mbox format it's the only one where it matters anyway as it's the
only one where the MUA can use the same folders directly.  (Well you
can do this with Courier-IMAP's maildirs but they're not really
suitable for using this way)

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]