Alan --

Very cool email address, BTW :-)

...and then Alan said...
% > % Interesting ... I get a similar problem.  I want to make Mutt
% > % auto-select the right key, but it doesn't seem to do it and prompts me
% > % with a "select the key" screen as above ...
% >
% > That one I *don't* know how to fix, and I'd like to see the same myself.
% > I tried setting pgp-hooks to tie a recipient to a key, but I still get
% > the list.
%
% You mean select a default key to sign messages with?  I have
% set pgp_autosign
% set pgp_sign_as = "0xAA0Bxxxx"

No, selecting the right key to use for encrypting the message.  For one
thing, I have both old and new keys for one fellow and I want to use the
new key when I send out fresh email.  I might also encrypt to user X, who
is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but use his other public key [EMAIL PROTECTED] that mutt won't
otherwise pick up...

%
% in my .muttrc for my work account.  That is for mutt 1.0.1i though, not sure
% if things have changed for those flags in the latest version.

Nope; they're the same.

%
% YMMV :)

Thanks anyway!

%
% alan

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature