David Rock wrote:
> You should be able to remove his key from your keyring. I would
> think that would fix it.

yes that's what i would think too.  but it doesn't appear to be there as
far as i can tell (again i'm not a huge pgp expert):

this is how i would view my keyring, right?

zugzug% pgp -kv
Pretty Good Privacy(tm) 2.6.3a - Public-key encryption for the masses.
(c) 1990-96 Philip Zimmermann, Phil's Pretty Good Software. 1996-03-04
Uses the RSAREF(tm) Toolkit, which is copyright RSA Data Security, Inc.
Distributed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Export of this software may be restricted by the U.S. government.
Current time: 2001/08/18 02:02 GMT

Key ring: '/home/william/.pgp/pubring.pgp'
Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub   768/1CC84865 2001/07/17 William Yardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
1 matching key found.

(i replaced my userid just in case someone's harvesting email addys from
the archives).

Sintax error in config file! (line 378)
aborted!